Shipping & Exchanges
No Exchanges + Returns
Due to Artisan & Fox winding down operations we regret to inform that no exchanges due to change of mind can be processed starting 12 Apr 2023. Please note that items purchased on sale are not eligible for exchanges and returns; if you return an item to us, we will be unable to process a refund or exchange.
In the event that you have received a defective item, please contact our Customer Service Representative here.
UK and international orders will continue to be accepted until 31 May. From 1 Jun onwards we will only be able to process Singapore orders.
Standard shipping is free for international orders above US$80, otherwise a flat-rate US$8 applies to orders below US$80.
All orders above US$250 enjoy a complimentary upgrade to express shipping.
Our parcels are also dispatched with a tracking number, to provide you with a peace of mind.
Please note that Artisan & Fox cannot be held responsible for delays with the shipping process, and customers are liable for any customs duties or taxes due on their shipments.
UK, US & Canada Orders
UK, US and Canadian orders ship from London via Royal Mail.
Estimated Delivery Time for UK Orders: 2 - 3 business days
Estimated Delivery Time for US/Canada Orders: 10 - 20 business days
Singapore orders ship from Singapore via Ninja Van.
Estimated Delivery Time: 2 - 3 business days
International orders ship from Singapore via Singapore Post.
Estimated Delivery Time: 10 - 20 business days
Express Delivery (Flat rate of US$20)
Express Orders ship from Singapore via DHL.
Estimated Delivery Time: 3 - 5 business days
1. Please ensure that your shipping address provided is correct. We are unable to redirect parcels once they have been dispatched.
2. Each order can only be delivered to 1 shipping address.
3. You may wish to provide your mobile number for the courier to contact you for pick-up. We will not share your personal details with anyone else or for any other purpose.
4. Estimation of delivery time starts from the moment an order is accepted, and includes a 48-hour period during which your items will be prepared for dispatch by our team.
5. All orders are shipped via registered postage and thus require a recipient to sign for their package. We are unable to send to PO boxes.
6. Please note that any import duties and taxes are as charged to the recipient, and may vary according to the destination customs.
7. Orders to Europe may be subject to duties and taxes. Since 1 July 2021, the EU has new VAT rules for e-commerce. These charges are not included in your purchase price of the goods or shipping costs. Artisan & Fox is not liable for any duties and taxes which may be applied by customs in Europe.
8. In the event that parcels are returned to us, you would be asked to pay an additional flat-rate processing and delivery fee of US$15.00 for redelivery, or be provided a refund sans the charges incurred for your delivery.
We work closely with our artisans, which is why we can provide and maintain a high standard of their craftsmanship.
Note that the handmade nature of each item means that the crafts may differ slightly from the images shown online. No two items are exactly identical. Each purchase is truly unique, and as such, small discrepancies in representation is not considered a defect.